Beadlocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im looking 16" x 8"-7 bead lock wheels, but it is almost impossible to find a beadlock with 5x4.5 bolt pattern. im exteremly desperate at this point as ive been searching for months now... so that leads me to ask all the other KJ owners out there to assist me in my hunt for beadlock wheels! id love some help here.

i was looking at these xd222 enduro beadlocks

http://www.kmcwheels.com/wheel/10084/XD222 Enduro Beadlock

but the stupid bolt patter is 5 on 4.75 otherwise i would have my answer. but no, most everything is simulated beadlock which I hate and despise, im looking for the real deal here. please HELP!!

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rock Monster Wheels.

They make a 15" rim that has the correct bolt pattern.

Correct bolt pattern but will it clear the brake system considering it's a 15" rim I believe the inner diameter of the rim would have to be greater that 13.75" i think. I'll take a look right now tho!

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get regular steel 16x8 wheels and do a weld on kit too.

M38 Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always go the old drag race method. With holes drilled all around the wheel and sheet metal screws run in to grab the tire's steel bead ring.

Latest posts

Members online