Some new things

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Husky Liners....
You must be registered for see images attach

Copper Mtn

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay love the LEATHER seats, and the husky liners are a great addition, but um AND NO OFFENSE, but you need to clean that jeep! why get husky liners if your gonna have the rest of her looking dirty, the door sills on both sides, the back of the rear seats, and even the carpet next to the seat rails driver side all need clean, sorry bro im just a clean nut when it comes to the Jeep so i spot it easily!

Again those leather seats look awesome, im jealous!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The carpet is clean, just a few spots. Leather is clean. Door sills do need some work :D

Last edited:

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
okay love the LEATHER seats, and the husky liners are a great addition, but um AND NO OFFENSE, but you need to clean that jeep! why get husky liners if your gonna have the rest of her looking dirty, the door sills on both sides, the back of the rear seats, and even the carpet next to the seat rails driver side all need clean, sorry bro im just a clean nut when it comes to the Jeep so i spot it easily!

Again those leather seats look awesome, im jealous!

Clean? Jeep? What?

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You would not want to see mine :D

HJ, those husky liner mats, are those sold as one item or can you purchase the pieces seperately? That rear mat looks like it would be nice.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I bought them as a package deal from a guy on LOST....but you can buy them separately new...

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw in another vote for Husky Liners - I have the front and rears in my KJ (no cargo area) and they are amazing! They are especially great if you live in a snow region. My carpets still look brand new after 3 salty MI winters.

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more for Husky Liners, They are great!!! Wish i got a cargo mat, but for the deal i got mine for i can't complain! :)

Latest posts

Members online