Yellow Caution Light with Exclamation mark

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boise49ers

Reaction score
Does any one know what this warning light is for on the dash. Upper right hand corner of cluster ?

Yellow Caution Light with Exclamation mark

I have the book at home and the wife called from work and got this light this morning. I'm in troulbe BC I have the book in my room [-X

Thanks

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Low tire pressure, look closely if it is flat-like towards the bottom, and not in a complete circle at the top.

PS: that might include spare, so check spare as well.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
Low tire pressure, look closely if it is flat-like towards the bottom, and not in a complete circle at the top.

PS: that might include spare, so check spare as well.

Correct. I going to bring my thread back about tire pressures.

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, the first cold morning last week mine came on and it was the spare that was low. It should say in her overhead console thing (not sure what its called but it has the compass and stuff) it will say which tire it is.

boise49ers

Reaction score
Right rear

Yep it was the right rear. I filled all of them up.
Thanks

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
iluvmyliberty said:
Yep, the first cold morning last week mine came on and it was the spare that was low. It should say in her overhead console thing (not sure what its called but it has the compass and stuff) it will say which tire it is.

EVIC O:)