What are these rims from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobKlinky

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anybody know what these rims are off of? They're coming up for sale at an auction sort of near me. I tried calling the auction house for some info, either bolt pattern or what they came off of, but all they would tell me is they're 17" and to come out and check it myself. Sorry but I don't feel like wasting 100 miles r/t in gas just to find out wrong bolt pattern. I'll do it to get them but not just to check. They look like WK rims to me so that would make them 5x5, right?

Attachments

• jeep rim 2.jpg
    jeep rim 2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 59

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anybody know what these rims are off of? They're coming up for sale at an auction sort of near me. I tried calling the auction house for some info, either bolt pattern or what they came off of, but all they would tell me is they're 17" and to come out and check it myself. Sorry but I don't feel like wasting 100 miles r/t in gas just to find out wrong bolt pattern. I'll do it to get them but not just to check. They look like WK rims to me so that would make them 5x5, right?

Yes those are WK 5x5 rims. 17".

Latest posts

Members online