What did you do to your jeep today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I could have started this off!! I put these stickers on a few weeks ago!!! I would post them but it exceeds the max...Ill figure out a way...

wheeee32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Washed it and looked at the shopping list that will get filled for it after the soon to come 2nd deployment.......Franky, upper a-arms, man tires, armor.:happy160:

apukareem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought a blower motor resistor...hopefully changing it out soon if the weather warms up a bit

Akedos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I flushed out my power steering fluid for new, washed out the engine bay, and filled up the gas tank.

MSReNeGaDe

Banned
Reaction score
New filter for the cai. Also got an air Freshener. All in all 45 bhp was added today.

sent using the dark side of the force

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gas, and some Lucas Injector Cleaner in the tank.

Let me know if your gas mileage stays consistent after that. I'm sorta skeptical about it. Probably just my imagination though.

oh yesterday, got smart and used existing wire to connect my new speaker wire to driver door speaker. Now I'm almost done with the sound system. Wires ran, just need to install my last Alpine in the door and then the component tweets. ...tinnitus is my next issue.

Last edited:

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what I found on google for IL.

“This is a great opportunity for older drivers to update their medical information and have a voice in their emergency treatment in the event of an accident,” said John K. Holton, Ph.D., director of the Illinois Department on Aging. “The Yellow Dot program will serve as a lifeline to alert first responders of crucial medical information which can help the victims who may be unable to communicate at the crash site or may have forgotten to share the information.” Yellow Dot participants are supplied with a simple, bright yellow decal for their car and a corresponding yellow folder. The decal is placed in a conspicuous and consistent place – in the lower left-hand corner of the rear window, driver’s side. The yellow dot signifies there is a folder in the glove compartment containing the following medical information about the motorists: participant’s name, close-up photo, emergency contact information, patient’s physician information, medical conditions, recent surgeries, allergies and a list of current medications. Having access to this information allows first responders to make important decisions regarding emergency treatment and can better prepare emergency hospital staff in the receiving room.

EDIT: Replied to wrong thread. http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50786

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.