Is there a 17" Moab wheel that will fit '03 Liberty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stainless

Reaction score
I've got a chance to buy a set of Jeep wheels from a lady nearby -- They look like the 16" MOAB wheels, but they've got 265/70/17's on them. (Too big, but the rubber will fit on my Ram.)

She doesn't know what year/style Wrangler they came from, but they're only $100. It's worth it for the tires alone, I guess: 2 decent winters, one with a screw 1" from the sidewall, and a spare BFG M/T with 10/32".

You must be registered for see images attach

Was there a 17" version of these that'll fit my '03 Liberty, or are these from
a 4-Door JK?
*Crosses Fingers*

Thanks,
-Al.

adamkrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bolt pattern is different from the newer jeeps - I have 17's on my 04 from a limited or Columbia edition but not moabs. I think the only moabs that will fit will be the 16's.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those 17" moabs will be a 5x5 bolt pattern. You will either need to run an adapter/spacer or find different wheels. If you have 4" of lift you can fit the 265/70r17 as that's the same size tire I run.

I have the 17x7.5 Freedom Edition wheels on my 03.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got a chance to buy a set of Jeep wheels from a lady nearby -- They look like the 16" MOAB wheels, but they've got 265/70/17's on them. (Too big, but the rubber will fit on my Ram.)

She doesn't know what year/style Wrangler they came from, but they're only $100. It's worth it for the tires alone, I guess: 2 decent winters, one with a screw 1" from the sidewall, and a spare BFG M/T with 10/32".

You must be registered for see images attach

Was there a 17" version of these that'll fit my '03 Liberty, or are these from
a 4-Door JK?
*Crosses Fingers*

Thanks,
-Al.

From JK and they are cheap everywhere, seen them as low as 10 bucks each since no one wants them
03-06 is what you want, if lifted they work great

Latest posts

Members online