Suggestions for diff vehicle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

japan

Reaction score
I have 2005 Jeep Liberty which my son drives me around in but now that he's 6' 2" he's finding it hard to see things d/t lack of headroom. What kind of vehicle do you recommend to better suit him.

Royy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird, I'm 6'4", and the Liberty has much more headroom than any other vehicle I've had in the past. No issues seeing things whatsoever.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I wanted to stay in the Jeep family, but was FORCED to, or HAD to replace the KJ and did not want to sacrifice the creature comforts I have, like leather heated seats, frigid AC, nice in dash cd changer stereo, I'd go after a similar year Grand Cherokee... 4.0HO, personally.. but mostly because I don't really know what else is comparable.

The KJ usually has incredible headroom.. My cousin who is 6'2", with the seat properly adjusted still has a good 2-3" of headroom (more inside his head! lol).

EDIT: Edited to stay, really, if he needed max headroom (ha! I loved that show!), Could always get a Wrangler with a removable soft top!

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I wanted to stay in the Jeep family, but was FORCED to, or HAD to replace the KJ and did not want to sacrifice the creature comforts I have, like leather heated seats, frigid AC, nice in dash cd changer stereo, I'd go after a similar year Grand Cherokee... 4.0HO, personally.. but mostly because I don't really know what else is comparable.

The KJ usually has incredible headroom.. My cousin who is 6'2", with the seat properly adjusted still has a good 2-3" of headroom (more inside his head! lol).

EDIT: Edited to stay, really, if he needed max headroom (ha! I loved that show!), Could always get a Wrangler with a removable soft top!
Same, if I couldn't afford a JKU (which I can't) I'd go with a Grand Cherokee. The v8 would be nice but the 4.0 will be much easier/cheaper to fix and much more reliable.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If he doesn't want to stay in the Jeep family, get an actual truck.

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You could always go for a jeep commander with the 5.7 Hemi and you also want the 2010 model year because it has MDS and also VVT.

Latest posts

Members online