Side View Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

superpijak

Reaction score
Anyone out here ever try to replace non heated side view mirrors with heated ones?

2003 Liberty Sport, 3.7L

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
I heard they work and I've got one to try but jeep and I have been in the shop for awhile so I can't tell how well they work.

I remember someone added them and the mirror or plastic perma-streaked from cleaning.

RenKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone out here ever try to replace non heated side view mirrors with heated ones?

2003 Liberty Sport, 3.7L

I can confirm they work for 2006s, i had to replace my right side and now its heated in winter and left isnt, it was the same price as non heated from what i remember

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, did it on an 04. Plug and play. Get OEM ones if you can, tend to be better quality.

ish_master

Reaction score
I purchased and installed the OMIX-ADA heated/powered mirrors on my 2005 3.7 Limited. Plug 'n' play for me as well. If you pull off your door panel and look at the wiring harness for the mirror I believe there should be 5 pins on the car side of the connector for it to be plug and play.