rock slider options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchadjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking for a set of rock sliders for my 2007 KJ Limited. The only real options that I am aware of are Rocky Road Outfitters (Rockrails / Rocker panel protection, rock sliders, rocker protection) and All J Products (All J Products - Jeep KJ Liberty Boulder Bars). Apparently Rock Lizard Fabrications is out of business, so skink sliders are not an option any longer.

Can anybody chime in on these options, or are there options out there that I don't know about? Maybe someone has a set of the Renegade sliders laying around? If I had the means, I would fabricate some myself, but that's not an option currently. Anybody in northern Virginia fabricate stuff? Or near Charlotte since I'm relocating there this spring?

dchadjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks - still waiting to hear back from All J Products about their boulder bars. Plus I really prefer something with that extra bar that can be utilized as a step. Anybody out there have a good experience with RRO supersliders? Someone needs to resurrect Rock Lizard :)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly - I don't know of anyone that has had a good experience with them. Even on the KL forums people are starting to see what RRO is about.

I'd get the All J's ones and then find someone locally to add the step bar. TwoBobsKJ did that and I've seen them in person, they look very nice.

dchadjohnson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly - I don't know of anyone that has had a good experience with them. Even on the KL forums people are starting to see what RRO is about.

I'd get the All J's ones and then find someone locally to add the step bar. TwoBobsKJ did that and I've seen them in person, they look very nice.

Yeah, I am already having trouble getting RRO to uphold their supposed deal right now of free shipping on rock rails...

Getting the All J sliders and welding on an upper tube is a good idea, except the closest shop I've found that would weld for me is like two hours away...if only I could weld haha

Anybody looking to get rid of their rock rails, please let me know!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
thanks - still waiting to hear back from All J Products about their boulder bars. Plus I really prefer something with that extra bar that can be utilized as a step. Anybody out there have a good experience with RRO supersliders? Someone needs to resurrect Rock Lizard :)

Just say NO to RRO, cheaply made

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.