Renegade Light Bar Removal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So a Renegade with a light bar showed up at the local pick and pull and I'm going to go tomorrow and snag it. Is there anything I need other than the light bar itself, the wiring harness than runs from the light bar down the A-pillar to the switch, and the switch and trim piece?

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK well I got everything I mentioned. It's not something I'm going to install right away so if there is anything I missed I won't know it until later. If I forgot something lmk so I can go grab it while its still there or so anyone who does a search in the future will know.

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK well I got everything I mentioned. It's not something I'm going to install right away so if there is anything I missed I won't know it until later. If I forgot something lmk so I can go grab it while its still there or so anyone who does a search in the future will know.

Does the wiring that runs down the A-pillar, the same as the one that goes through the roof?

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you aren't sure you have everything needed to make it work, just plug it all into each other on the workbench, then apply a 12v source.. flip the switch. If it does not turn on, and you have voltage out of the switch, then you missed something.

Elliott

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the wiring that runs down the A-pillar, the same as the one that goes through the roof?

Yep thats it. The wire harness runs from the lightbar, through the roof, down the a pillar, and into the switch.