Needing some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGHudnall

Reaction score
I have a 2005 Liberty Renegade. It seems to be a one off. Factory 6 speed manual with a 8.25 Tracloc LSD rear end and 29 spline axles. I have been trying to find a replacement for my speed sensor as well as a rebuild kit for the rear as it cracked a few of the clutch plates. Part houses are just throwing there hands up because my jeep isn't in their systems.

It don't believe it has abs as it doesn't act like it nor does it have an abs light on the cluster. Is the sensor in the rear diff both an abs sensor and vehicle speed sensor because an abs sensor is all I can find?

Are the tracloc rebuild kits I'm finding online for a 29 spline axle? Nobody is responding to me when I ask on the sites.

Thanks for any assistance

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Try Here: https://www.moparwholesaleparts.com/auto-parts/2005/jeep/liberty/renegade-trim/3-7l-v6-gas-engine/universals-and-rear-axle-cat/differential-****
Luckily my Trac-Loc was rebuilt under warranty and there should be a sticker on the axle stating it, when viewing from behind rear door passenger side.
Don't forget to add the Mopar 4oz bottle of limited slip additive.
8.25's were all 29 spline I believe.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not a one off , know of others like that so not rare at all.
The pickup for the rear diff can be bought from MOPAR, not a rare item either and its only for the pickup, not ABS. 06 is when they went wacky changing everything
And yes all are 29 spline