Mopar Ignition Coils Kit for KJ 2005 3.7L in San Francisco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkKJ Cherokee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Heading over to the USA from Australia for a holiday (this weekend), staying at San Francisco Defence Accommodation for a week before we do a Mid Western Tour. Trying to locate where I can purchase a Mopar Ignition Coils Kit within San Fransisco as I have sent emails to 2 Jeep spare parts divisions and no one got back to me. Might as well save some cash on postage if i can purchase locally. Have a Jeep Cherokee KJ 2005 3.7L.
Thanks

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get what parts you can carry home while you're here. I just replaced my coils and think that I got them for just $19 ea. I suggest taking a look at www.RockAuto.com and have them delivered to the hotel. Prices are going to be better on there than they would be at the local Napa, O'Reillys, or Advanced Auto Parts.

Just moved from Santa Cruz, CA to Portland, Maine, so I know San Francisco and the Bay Area pretty well. What are your plans while you're in the bay?

MarkKJ Cherokee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife has booked a lot of tourist stuff to do while in San Francisco for 1 week then doing a Mid Western tour for a few weeks then of to Las Vegas then to Hawaii before heading back to Brisbane

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The best quality ignition coil packs to use will be the OEM MOPAR ones.
I would order/ call ahead to the closet dealer, closest to your hotel.
They will also use the correct most updated 2006 part for the KJ, they may ask for your VIN # as well.
They will be more expensive than the aftermarket coil packs, but worth it.

Charlesthe2nd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife has booked a lot of tourist stuff to do while in San Francisco for 1 week then doing a Mid Western tour for a few weeks then of to Las Vegas then to Hawaii before heading back to Brisbane

Sounds like you've got quite the trip planned then. Lots to do in SF. I'd recommend going to Crissy Field, or Marin Headlands, for the best views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Go to Golden Gate Park after GG Bridge, and find the Buffalo, worth it if you've never seen one in person. Haight & Ashbury if you'd like to see some "Hippie-Culture".

Visit Yosemite Valley for a day if you can, magnificent vistas.

Moab is incredible if you'll be in that area. Also, Zion and Bryce National Parks are worth a stop.

Have a great time during your visit. I'll be looking for some tips when coming to straya.

Latest posts

Members online