Looking for a renegade fender flare

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Axel-ander92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a front left fender flare off a kj renegade that they would let go cheap? I found the three other corners I'm just missing the front drivers. The ones with the fake chrome rivets of course. And also does anyone know how to remove the fake chrome rivets without breaking them?
Thanks in advance!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a front left fender flare off a kj renegade that they would let go cheap? I found the three other corners I'm just missing the front drivers. The ones with the fake chrome rivets of course. And also does anyone know how to remove the fake chrome rivets without breaking them?
Thanks in advance!

If you look at the backside of the flare you'll see a metal clip that holds the fake rivets on , simple to remove them
Good luck finding one,
look at craigslist and Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So the back has 4 white plastic pieces around the metal clip. I'm guessing just pull that out through the back? I just don't wanna break them!

4 white pieces?
Those are more than likely the clips that hold the flare on
What holds the fake rivets on are very small metal clips ( smaller than a dime.

Bed line them ?:Insane:

Axel-ander92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 white pieces?
Those are more than likely the clips that hold the flare on
What holds the fake rivets on are very small metal clips ( smaller than a dime.

Bed line them ?:Insane:

I would paint them but from what I hear they don't stay painted very long and mines gonna see Alotta mud and snow and gravel up here offloading in Montana
Lol
Ill post a picture of the back of one of the flares

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shoot i want to bedline my entire KJ in a matt black, my paint ***** and the clearcoat is coming up on the drivers side front and rear door, plus im tired of getting pin striping from trees all over my jeep, id rather have the bedline to prevent that shit. but bedline renegade flares, shoot if i had a renegade, id go as far as re painting the jeep to keep that awesome look, but to each there own, and seeing a renegade styled kj with bedliner might be kinda cool!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
shoot i want to bedline my entire KJ in a matt black, my paint ***** and the clearcoat is coming up on the drivers side front and rear door, plus im tired of getting pin striping from trees all over my jeep, id rather have the bedline to prevent that shit. but bedline renegade flares, shoot if i had a renegade, id go as far as re painting the jeep to keep that awesome look, but to each there own, and seeing a renegade styled kj with bedliner might be kinda cool!

Not really
Friend thought it would be cool.
He had already did the roof and the lower part of both sides and looked great IMO
After he bedlined the whole thing he hated it and sold it 4 months later

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I would paint them but from what I hear they don't stay painted very long and mines gonna see Alotta mud and snow and gravel up here offloading in Montana
Lol
Ill post a picture of the back of one of the flares

I know of several that are 14-15 years old and still look like new , so the " from what I hear" LOL
Plus did you think, after they are bedlined and you try to reinstall the fake bolts? Have to drill/ sand off the bedliner around the area to get them back on

Axel-ander92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know of several that are 14-15 years old and still look like new , so the " from what I hear" LOL
Plus did you think, after they are bedlined and you try to reinstall the fake bolts? Have to drill/ sand off the bedliner around the area to get them back on

Oh no worries sir i know if have to fit them back on and I'd be doing the bed lining myself so I have a general idea of what I'm gonna do lol but like previously stated to each his own lol but yeah I think it'll look good.

But no I've got the flare in my lap right now and on the inside of the flares where the fake rivets come through there is a white plastic piece with four pieces coming through the hole with a little metal piece between them. I would post a pic but my phone keeps saying the file is too big and ive got it as small as it will go lol

Axel-ander92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also my factory flares after one trip through the mud a lot of the factory paint got scratched off I imagine by sharp rocks in the mud my tires are throwing

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really
Friend thought it would be cool.
He had already did the roof and the lower part of both sides and looked great IMO
After he bedlined the whole thing he hated it and sold it 4 months later

not what i wanna hear, now im reconsidering bed lineing my whole jeep..

Latest posts

Members online