Looking for clear turn signal lamps for 2006

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrisguyver

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone know where I can find thes for by 2006 liberty I've tried eBay but I can't find them for my year. Any heads up would be awsome!

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone made a set I bet they'd make hella cash.. Up until everyone with a Liberty had one that is lol

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But 02-04's can get them, now I feel so guilty.....eh, no I don't! lol
I've heard of guys removing the amber lenses and taking a piece of those clear fluted fluorescent ceiling light covers, and cutting/heating/shaping/gluing that on in it's place. Lemme know how that works out, could be a good "get rich" item. ;)

Emorycc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this Liberty with clear turn signals. I clicked on it and it did not have anything on it, but this is what it looks like.

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 36

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not 05-07. :( I used to have smoked on my '04:

You must be registered for see images attach

Now I have clear. But I don't have a picture of that for some reason.......

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I saw that what's up with that were the love for 05-07

Many times facelifted models tend to get ignored in the aftermarket parts department. It was that way with my 05 Focus, aside the nine yards of head lights, that was it for aftermarket products. Nothing else really in terms of tail lamps, side reflectors etc...

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
If you do use the smoke front turn lenses, I would assume you are suppose to then use the 3157 NA (amber colored) turn & 168NA side marker bulbs to meet DOT compliance.
I remember the recall info on some of the KJ's...

Recall Number 06E049000 Recall Date 05/24/2006 Component EXTERIOR LIGHTING
CERTAIN CK MOTORSPORTS COMBINATION HEADLIGHTS, CLEAR CORNER, BUMPER, AND SIDE MARKER LIGHTS SOLD AS REPLACEMENT LAMPS FOR USE ON THE PASSENGER VEHICLES LISTED ABOVE. SOME COMBINATION LAMPS THAT ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH AMBER SIDE REFLECTORS FAIL TO CONFORM TO FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 108, LAMPS, REFLECTIVE DEVICES, AND ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT.
Consequence

WITHOUT THE AMBER REFLECTORS, THE VEHICLE WILL BE POORLY ILLUMINATED, POSSIBLY RESULTING IN A VEHICLE CRASH WITHOUT WARNING.
What Owners Should Do
CK MOTORSPORT WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND REPLACE THE NONCOMPLIANT LAMPS FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL BEGAN ON JULY 1, 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CK MOTORSPORT AT 1-909-610-7211.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lights are NOT dot compliant. I had to send customs paper work saying I acknowledge that.
Also both sets came with amber bulbs - just not the tiny ones. I had to buy those

GitEmSteveDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, DON'T purchase "clear" turn signals based on the pictures if it relates to Parts Geek. They are amber, despite the picture showing them as clear/smoke, and there is nothing saying they are clear/smoke/amber in the description to let you know either way. This goes for their eBay store as well. Just received them from both their eBay stores, and they were amber. Started the returns process already.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see if t the same vendor I bought from is ready to sell again but it will not be coming from the US

I have the clear for the 03 (silver) and smoked for the 02 (black)