KJ trailer lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktmwoodsman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed Mopar 7 way harness and supplement harness as I have no overhead console,ever since if I leave fuse in that goes to positive terminal on battery my battery goes dead in 2 days. The battery is new and is 750 Cca and when I check the only thing that does not work is trailer running lights with fuse removed. I have no clue what is going on as I have traced wiring front to back and can find nothing wrong. Any suggestions or ideas?

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i rigged my 7 pin in and the only thing that doesnt work is the running lights, i think i tapped into the wrong wire on the tail lights.. for your case using the factory harness, no idea i found a factory 7 pin at the junk yard, saw the wiring went up into the body and said screw following that so i just cut the harness out and extended my wires lol

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I installed Mopar 7 way harness and supplement harness as I have no overhead console,ever since if I leave fuse in that goes to positive terminal on battery my battery goes dead in 2 days. The battery is new and is 750 Cca and when I check the only thing that does not work is trailer running lights with fuse removed. I have no clue what is going on as I have traced wiring front to back and can find nothing wrong. Any suggestions or ideas?

sURE EACH WIRE IS WHERE IT SHOULD BE?

By the way now working in New Martinsville !!:Bye::Bye:

ktmwoodsman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sURE EACH WIRE IS WHERE IT SHOULD BE?

By the way now working in New Martinsville !!:Bye::Bye:

All of the trailer lights work as they should with fuse installed. Correct power for each contact in trailer plug. It just drains battery.

Where are you working? We will have to meet.:gr_grin:

ktmwoodsman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7 way harness

Anyone know what is wrapped in the insulation and sealed up when you buy harness from Mopar? I assumed relays and connectors but I never unwrapped it to find out.