Heated seat wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wondering...I'm thinking about adding the factory heated seats to my KJ. Is the wiring in place for them or would I have to redo it? It's a Limited with leather and power seats.

Thanks!
EDIT: Just checked to see if it has fuse for that circuit and it does. Does that mean that the wiring is there?

Last edited:

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 02 with leather does have the wiring for this, but does not have the heated seat option.

I picked up a set of torn up ones, bought a new set of factory heater elements ($$$), and will be putting everything in my nice seats with the proper heated seat side cover.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can get aftermarket elements from corbeau as well, i would think they would be cheaper and easier to install if you dont have all the needed wiring in your jeep already

KodiakKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is my day of resurrecting old threads. :signs6:
I have an 03 renegade with the manual leather and cloth seats. I plan on adding heated seats to it at some point. I'm curious to know if this is the correct switch for it and if it could be installed/modded to fit on the manual seats. It has the same control setup as the aftermarket heated seat elements. I don't currently have the link or the name for the aftermarket ones I'm looking at. I had them installed in my last car for a year and a half and really enjoyed it in the Colorado winters, but forgot the name.

Attachments

• $T2eC16JHJIQE9qUHrWnMBRZZ7(5Zrg~~60_1.jpg
    $T2eC16JHJIQE9qUHrWnMBRZZ7(5Zrg~~60_1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 42

JeepCoMJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grab the entire seat harness and that panel with switch.

Or grab the entire seat.base with mounts to add power

But yes, if you have

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Been thinking about this swap lately. If I have the fuse, does that mean the wiring is there? Could someone with heated seats post a pic of their connector under the seat? Thanks much!

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HJ: You just need a picture of whatever connector I see under the seat? Pics of the pin outs? What specifically?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, just a pic of whatever wiring you have that goes to the seats and a pic of the connector. Thanks!
Mine has this:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ah ok so there is another harness. Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Latest posts

Members online