custom bumper wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tremorwolf

Reaction score
I have an 05 Liberty Renegade and am finally in a position to get to some upgrades. And as usually, given the age of the Jeep finding the parts I like is becoming somewhat problematic.

Im looking to buy the Rock Lizard front and rear bumper. but see that he no longer fabricates these parts NOR will he be sharing the plans for them.

I have looked at some of the few others available and still rather have my mind set on the RL bumpers.

Anyone have a set they are looking to sell, or know of someone who can fabricate pumpers the same? I have attached pictures of the bumpers Im looking for.

thank you for your time!

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage-3.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage-3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage-2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 56

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have an 05 Liberty Renegade and am finally in a position to get to some upgrades. And as usually, given the age of the Jeep finding the parts I like is becoming somewhat problematic.

Im looking to buy the Rock Lizard front and rear bumper. but see that he no longer fabricates these parts NOR will he be sharing the plans for them.

I have looked at some of the few others available and still rather have my mind set on the RL bumpers.

Anyone have a set they are looking to sell, or know of someone who can fabricate pumpers the same? I have attached pictures of the bumpers Im looking for.

thank you for your time!

That MY REAR BUMPER , not a RL, fronts an RL
for the front ARB

and there is that piece of crap black one again
I know that is not the only built KJ out there

Last edited:

Tremorwolf

Reaction score
That MY REAR BUMPER , not a RL, fronts an RL
for the front ARB

and there is that piece of crap black one again
I know that is not the only built KJ out there
My apologies, Didn't realize the rear bumper was of a different make!. was this a one time build for your own jeep or do you still fabricate them? If you do. looking to buy!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My apologies, Didn't realize the rear bumper was of a different make!. was this a one time build for your own jeep or do you still fabricate them? If you do. looking to buy!

I sold them for a while
thinking about doing another run

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tommudd, if your doing another run id be wanting to buy one for sure! It's impossible to get an aftermarket rear bumper for the KJ anymore, its a huge bummer but what can we do other than hope someone like you comes a long wanting to produce some quality parts for the KJ lovers! "a dieing breed"

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Give em an approximate price estimate for the finished product and see how much interest remains. :gr_grin:

I would if I could find a company that would do the bends, etc the exact way I want them done. Hard to find a place that will do say ten to fifteen at a time . They either want to do a run of 50 being paid BEFORE work is started or none. Thats with me trusting them that what they produce is what I want. I will not sell a welded up, of 25 different pieces, that looks like H***.
So someday hopefully when one of them gets a little hungry they will do exactly what I want .
I can do the welding, the bends is where I don't have the tools for , plus the speed holes

mk_v

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would if I could find a company that would do the bends, etc the exact way I want them done. Hard to find a place that will do say ten to fifteen at a time . They either want to do a run of 50 being paid BEFORE work is started or none. Thats with me trusting them that what they produce is what I want. I will not sell a welded up, of 25 different pieces, that looks like H***.

So someday hopefully when one of them gets a little hungry they will do exactly what I want .

I can do the welding, the bends is where I don't have the tools for , plus the speed holes

If that ever works out and you start making a list of people that want that rear bumper and taking deposits let me know.

Mk