Corbeau Seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_03KJ

Reaction score
So I’m looking to buy a a corbeau seat from a guy where I’m from, he has a 2000 TJ adapter for it because it came out of his TJ. I have a 03 Liberty Sport, just curious on if anyone knows whether or not the 2000 TJ mount will work or if I have to buy a new mount. Thanks.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do not share a floor pan... so, going to go with NO on this one. And you'll likely have to fabricate your own adapter mount.. not sure anyone makes them as the KJ is not exactly a "modder's Jeep", if ya know what I mean.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’m looking to buy a a corbeau seat from a guy where I’m from, he has a 2000 TJ adapter for it because it came out of his TJ. I have a 03 Liberty Sport, just curious on if anyone knows whether or not the 2000 TJ mount will work or if I have to buy a new mount. Thanks.

you will have to buy a new mount, i have mine still from when I had Corbeau seats in the jeep. pm me if you are interested.

Latest posts

Members online