Cat-back options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottybones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up piecing together the parts off of ebay and got a great deal. Got the Super Turbo muffler, intermediate and tail pipes, and clamps for around $135 after their 15% deal they were doing the other day. The only thing I may need to do is swap out the hangers and may need an exhaust gasket for the flange.
Just putting an option out there for peeps that want to save a few bucks.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your better then me. I was lazy and just swapped the muffler for a flowmaster series 40. Kept all factory pipes. But damn does she drone now.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Your better then me. I was lazy and just swapped the muffler for a flowmaster series 40. Kept all factory pipes. But damn does she drone now.

The great flowmaster drone
everyone knows about it, I had one for a while, right where I wanted to run on the highway it would drown out everyone in the KJ LOL

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 40 series original muffler and its barely street legal due to the sound, but my jeep is the fun joy ride and show jeep now. Next I may even completely remove the muffler or go with a super 10 series muffler.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 40 series original muffler and its barely street legal due to the sound, but my jeep is the fun joy ride and show jeep now. Next I may even completely remove the muffler or go with a super 10 series muffler.

Lol, I was thinking of going with the super 10 cause this is the beater car.

Latest posts

Members online