a better control arm bushing?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hadtomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello

As you know- all of ouf IFS liberty's have a suspension system that has "forks" in the front-with the driveshaft on the front going through the fork. the fork attaches to the front control arm through a rubber bushing. personally i have kk forks and the thing is i go through those rubber bushings pretty fast- even moog.

any solutions out there?

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello

As you know- all of ouf IFS liberty's have a suspension system that has "forks" in the front-with the driveshaft on the front going through the fork. the fork attaches to the front control arm through a rubber bushing. personally i have kk forks and the thing is i go through those rubber bushings pretty fast- even moog.

any solutions out there?
Sure. Buy a new set of clevis bushings. Drill out or burn the rubber out of the bushing. Buy some Polyurethane resin. Pour into new bushing housing with center sleeve set in the right location.
There Is a company that makes silicone clevis bushings in Australia. But with the cost of the bushing and the shipping for me it wasn't worth it.
https://superpro.com.au/find/superp...1-2008-/productnr-SPF4020K/cid-999501263/vid-

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.