Angry Eyes Grill for 2006 KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently gave my Jeep KJ to my niece and did some work fixing it up. My neice is looking for an angry eyes grill like on the Wranglers. Does anyone know if they make this and if so where can I order it from.

Thanks....

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No there is nothing like that available for the KJ. Plastic dip the headlight's is about all you can do. There are no covers for the headlight's either. Kj head lights are 7.75 inches. Wrangler style are 7 inch

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Possibly she would like some Happy Eyes..
61686[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

:Whoa: :shakehead:

Attachments

• NrvODP1.jpg
    NrvODP1.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 2

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On vehicles that already have mediocre to only average headlight output to begin with, it boggles me that people put "the look" so much higher than function on those damn "angry eyes".

Just tell her no, she'll have to make them herself with vinyl blackout material or plastidip, and that it's dumb to want to cover up 20-30% of your headlights anyways.

BillyG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am surprised it is allowed by DOT rules. I had a friend get busted for greying out is rear tail lights. If you are serious about doing this yourself, you had better check with the NY state DOT.

Akley88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am surprised it is allowed by DOT rules. I had a friend get busted for greying out is rear tail lights. If you are serious about doing this yourself, you had better check with the NY state DOT.

it may not be. the dealership that does my annual inspections, cause its pa, said if they wanted they could fail my altima for having eyelids even though the projector has no blocking of its beam. Also had a state trooper tell me the same thing.