4.10 gears for my front diff -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hadtomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello.

My 2006 libby V6 has 4.10 gears that i managed to salvage from a 4 cyl liberty. It was a high miler 2.4 in bad shape...quite rare here cause we only imported the V6 and CRD.

however now they are kind of worn out and noisy and i need to buy a new set. I will be coming to the states in 2 months time and i need to buy a set. money is not a problem - i will not buy used parts again...............

As far as the rear axle goes- it's "google+8.25+4.10" - but I understand that the front diff on the libby is different, it is not like other dana 30 as far as the ring pinion goes -you can't slap on a set of 4.10 gears for a cherokee or a wrangler dana 30 and be on your way.

Any Idea on how to get my hands on a set that will fit a liberty? Sure there are loads on amazon and ebay-but they are for wranglers.......

links will be useful (even more so in the seattle washington area)- and thanx for your help.

Last edited:

mk_v

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go through jeepin by al, he’s very helpful and has 4.10 gears for the liberty. He was a lot cheaper than buying from my local off-road shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.