2002 Liberty Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.KJtuff

Reaction score
Is there angry eyes that you can get for a 2002 Liberty and can you get a black or carbon fiber fuel door for the same kj? Please advise? Thanks

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Please,....no angry eyes, one of the dumbest things there is to do to any vehicle
Mall Rated only

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
^ :gr_grin:
62049[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• BpHWTPn.jpg
    BpHWTPn.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 2

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a negative big cheetah.

And please don't... just don't. All that "angry eyes" crap is going to do is block/reduce the already "just barely good enough" light output from your headlights.. besides, it's a KJ/Liberty... and let's face it, people already think of it as a "girls Jeep" as it is.

Doing stuff like angry eyes just makes it look as if you wish you had bought a Wrangler instead. People other than you will be laughing inside. I'm sorry sound harsh here, but even if you like the look, that doesn't change the fact that just like men's rompers and beanie hats with little twirly things on them, they are still dumb.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll answer the question instead of providing my opinion. (Honestly really disappointed with how some of our more senior members are handling this. Nice job guys.)

No, there is nothing stock. You can use something like plasti-dip for both the lights and the door. Can remove it if you don't like it.

Good luck, and make the Jeep your own (within reason, keep it legal!)

Cheers.

mr.KJtuff

Reaction score
Thank you for the info. I am just looking for ways to sport this Liberty up. It is a red, 2002, and I have begun by adding black, pro comp steel wheels, changed red grille to black, black tail lights, black LED 3rd brake light, black stubby jeep antenna, 14", black step bars, and that might be all I do. Looking much better than it did. Thinking about a brush guard, maybe but have seen that they vibrate because of how they have to be installed. Not sure what to do with that idea, yet. Thanks, again for the info.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info. I am just looking for ways to sport this Liberty up. It is a red, 2002, and I have begun by adding black, pro comp steel wheels, changed red grille to black, black tail lights, black LED 3rd brake light, black stubby jeep antenna, 14", black step bars, and that might be all I do. Looking much better than it did. Thinking about a brush guard, maybe but have seen that they vibrate because of how they have to be installed. Not sure what to do with that idea, yet. Thanks, again for the info.

Just spending money on things...........
spend some to actually make it better in the long run like aftermarket suspension, will ride way better than it did new.
Get correct backspaced wheels and width
Better tires

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to go offroading and just want performance you can regear to 4.10s, have your ecu reflashed by Jeep Tuning | BG Chrysler.

As you can tell most people here are not fans of mods that aren't functional. So you're better of posting what you're end goal is so we can guide in the right direction unless it's wanting to look like you had a blank check to pepboys accessory isle.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
i'll answer the question instead of providing my opinion. (honestly really disappointed with how some of our more senior members are handling this. Nice job guys.)

no, there is nothing stock. You can use something like plasti-dip for both the lights and the door. Can remove it if you don't like it.

Good luck, and make the jeep your own (within reason, keep it legal!)

cheers.

lol

Damotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Post some pics! Id love to see how its coming along. I agree with other posters about lifting it. That is probably the best mod you can do for it, mechanically wise. It will ride better and look better too.

Erik Marquez

Reaction score
I’m new to this too. I have a 2003 KJ in black. I too was looking ways to make it my own. I wanted margen eyes myself but I changed my mind. I want to be different if you know what I mean. But a lift a must. Good luck bro.