2002 Jeep KJ Door Flare Questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay Tyrrell

Reaction score
I have sourced a set of rust free front and rear doors for my KJ that is a Renengade. The doors that I have sourced are off a sport and have different or stock stlye flares. Will my Renegade flares fit the new doors with stock style flares? Do the holes line up or will I need to drill holes or modify the new doors?

Thanks,
Jay

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have sourced a set of rust free front and rear doors for my KJ that is a Renengade. The doors that I have sourced are off a sport and have different or stock stlye flares. Will my Renegade flares fit the new doors with stock style flares? Do the holes line up or will I need to drill holes or modify the new doors?

Thanks,
Jay

Everything is easy swap, Renegade " bolts " are fake anyways and everything lines up

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can remove the fake bolts and put in real bolts to hold it on. That's what I did with mine. You can get nuts on the bolts except for the front most one. I had to use a speednut for that one. This way I don't need to remove the head lights to get the flairs off.

Jay Tyrrell

Reaction score
You can remove the fake bolts and put in real bolts to hold it on. That's what I did with mine. You can get nuts on the bolts except for the front most one. I had to use a speednut for that one. This way I don't need to remove the head lights to get the flairs off.

Thanks Myke! When I get the rust free doors home I will message you and see the steps that are necessary.

Jay

Latest posts

Members online