WTB: OEM 16" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yippee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. It is getting time to put a new set of tires on the Jeep (especially since the gf is going to be commuting to school in it now), and I would like to take this time to swap over to the 16" wheels as opposed to the 17's that are on it. I'm weird, I like smaller rims and more meat on the tires. I'd like to be able to just do all new wheels/tires at once, rather than buy new tires just to replace them down the road.

Ideally these are the wheels I am looking for:
You must be registered for see images attach

Ideally I would like 5 of these, but could deal with 4 for the time being. Must be in good straight mechanical shape - no bent wheels. I'll also entertain offers of other 16" wheels. May be able to work out a partial trade for my 17" Limited wheels, if interested. (Would have to be after I get the new wheels and tires onto the Jeep, as the current wheels are on the Jeep). Willing to paypal. Must be shipped to Arlington TX 76001, if not local.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.