suspension lift for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
suspension lift for sale 02-07 KJ

Everything listed is brand new never installed to get your 02-07 KJ in the 3" range
- OME 927 front coils
- OME 948 rear coils
- Bilstein front shocks
- 4" Bilstein rear shocks with bushing kit needed for install
- 2 upper rear isolators
- 1/4" JBA top plate
- 2 front teraflex bumpstops

$750.00 firm / shipping to lower 48 included

Last edited:

globber99

Reaction score
And that will fit a 03 liberty...if so I want it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything listed is brand new never installed to get your 02-07 KJ in the 3" range
- OME 927 front coils
- OME 948 rear coils
- Bilstein front shocks
- 4" Bilstein rear shocks with bushing kit needed for install
- 2 upper rear isolators
- 1/4" JBA top plate
- 2 front teraflex bumpstops

$750.00 firm / shipping to lower 48 included

So are you going with something different or...????

That's the entire kit ready to go. You have me worried or jealous depending on what your plans are :emotions34:

Bob

globber99

Reaction score
Of course I see this the same day I start thinking about selling the jeep and getting a BMW

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course I see this the same day I start thinking about selling the jeep and getting a BMW

No worries. Not to sure yet what I'm doing as i'm just lookin for extra cash at the moment, but will more than likely just find another way so I can keep my lift. Definitely not selling the Jeep though!!

globber99

Reaction score
I love my jeep, but I also started selling cars at a BMW dealership so I'm getting to lease a 2015 335xi with an msrp of 56,750 for $175 a month for 3 years 12k miles/year

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in lifting there Jeep the correct way and saving money better hurry before I change my mind!!

joeysjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap man of this was on Dec I could buy it in get a bonus the 1st week of Dec. Damn it all why do all the cool stuff sell for peanuts when your broke lol. Good luck selling it quite a list of parts for cheap money

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap man of this was on Dec I could buy it in get a bonus the 1st week of Dec. Damn it all why do all the cool stuff sell for peanuts when your broke lol. Good luck selling it quite a list of parts for cheap money

Check back when you got the funds

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm assuming this will work just as well on a 2007. Is that correct?

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any interest for a very lightly used OME/Bilstein lift with only a couple thousand miles? Comes with everything listed in first post and just like new. Only reason for selling is I am going back to full size truck. Would still need to be removed from vehicle.

Last edited:

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any interest for a very lightly used OME/Bilstein lift with only a couple thousand miles? Comes with everything listed in first post and just like new. Only reason for selling is I am going back to full size truck. Would still need to be removed from vehicle.

myboyblue

Reaction score
Also would this kit require me to replace the control arms with the JBA or other aftermarket control arms or can i use the stock ones?

mx3_ryder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kit only has roughly 2-3 thousand miles and no you don't need JBA arms, your stock arms will work fine for 3 inches of lift with no spring contact. My alignment guy was still able to set toe and camber in spec, caster was out some but doesn't affect tire wear.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online