Rock Lizard full length roof rack with led light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John3seventeen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD$600

Excellent condition full length Rock Lizard roof rack, Linex coated and has the 42" curved led light bar. Must pick up 17225.

Absolutely no shipping !

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I didn't have the Renegade light bar I might consider this upgrade to the Rock Lizard Gekko I bought from a certain someone on here...

Bob

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
It was made to fit Renegades as well plus also sunroofs.
Folks this is a heck of a deal, very few of theses were made at all, sturdy construction, like mentioned Line-X'd this one was special made and ordered and then owner backed out.
Yes it was built for that black KJ that had 35s and was posted on here a few times for sale.
I ended up with it, and loved it but John liked it more
600 is SUPER CHEAP for this rack , its a steal really

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
If I didn't have the Renegade light bar I might consider this upgrade to the Rock Lizard Gekko I bought from a certain someone on here...

Bob

You know both of yours I have owned
you buy Johns and then I'll have to come up with some cash to buy yours back , ( which I've already owned twice ) :happy175:

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I wish I had the funds for this but after the lift/tires fun money account is empty lol

TAT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who ever bough this if you want to sale it let me know!!!! LOL Serious though I will buy it from you!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.