Potential Parts

Interested in Any Items?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on what I decide to do and when, I may part out my KJ.

If anyone may be interested in any stock parts (I’ve never changed anything but PS pump *junk*, spark plugs *about 2 weeks ago* and radiator *new from about 2 months ago*), I have headlight/tail light housings in great shape (to my knowledge OEM) for example.

Also would be getting rid of the OME/Bilstein lift (927s, 948s- fronts would be pre assembled already), AirLift1000 for rear springs to lift for heavy loads or leveling the rear, 42” curved light bar, 23” light bar, LED headlight bulbs, LED tail light bulbs (turn signal, brake and reverse) and 5 31x10.5 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires with 15” steel D style wheels. Now obviously the tires/wheels would need picked up.

I’ve put undercoating on the Jeep a few times so the shocks and or springs more than likely have some on it but I’d try to clean everything up the best I can.

Again, I’m not sure when I’d be parting it out but just wanted to post this here for people to potentially have options for a variety of parts/upgrades in the future.

Obviously shipping is on the buyer, I’ve never shipped anything before but we’ll figure it out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online