Oxygen Sensors (shipping only)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My Liberty died back in the spring, been cleaning out some stuff and remembered I had two brand new Oxygen sensors (downstream) that I never got a chance to install.

2x NTK oxygen sensor
P/N: 23159 / A1A4B8
P0137 Jeep Liberty

PM me if you want them. I have no clue how much it'll cost to ship but that would be the only cost to you. I am in Montreal Canada, so probably the closer the cheaper. Once I have your address I will check with Canada Post on how much, then PM you back to see if you still want them and how we can arrange the payment.

Cheers,
Adam

You must be registered for see images attach

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same idea (buffalo NY) but that customs crap is iffy plus duties etc

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shipping looks like it'll only be around $7 (either state), not sure if they charge for the bubble wrap envelope. I sent Tom a PM on Friday but did not hear back yet. He has dibs, AceOfSpades has second dibs if its too rich for Tom. :)

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were shipped to Mr. Mudd since he called first dibs.
I hope you get good use out of them. Better that than on a shelf collecting dust.

Adam Roby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Mudd, just checking to see if you ever received those sensors? Would be a shame for them to get lost in the mail after all this.

Reminds me of another forum I was on many years ago for the Honda Nighthawk. There was one young rider that joined up and couldn't afford any protective gear. A bunch of members starting sending him anything spare they had laying around. We managed to get him fully geared up, it was a nice feeling and he seemed really grateful. We all just told him the same thing, one day when you have extra and see someone needy, help them out, and that's payment enough. Nice motto to live by...

Latest posts

Members online