ipod/iphone interface - in Manitoba, Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ocelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
USA-SPEC PA11-CHR unit.

ipod/iphone adapter for iDevice with 30 pin connector, will work with devices that have a lightning connector as long as you have a 30 pin to lighting connector adapter.

Note, the Jeep OEM HU that has cd changer controls on board should work with this interface too.

70 dollars CDN - doesn't include shipping.

Easy Installation - All cables are plug and play for easy installation
Adds Additional Aux Input - Besides connecting to an iPod, our iPod interface provides an additional aux input to connect other audio devices
Superior Sound Quality - True digital quality sound through factory radio
Uses CD Changer Function - Uses the CD changer mode to operate an iPod just like a CD Changer
Auto Maintain - Maintain current playlist when migrating your iPod from portable use to in car use
Auto Playlist Select - If no play list are created, the interface auto selects the first 5 playlist on your iPod
Rich in Features - adjust volume, track up/down, fast forward/rewind, select playlist, shuffle and random play are some of the useful features provided by this interface, through a factory stereo
Auto Memory - Auto locates the last song listened to on each play list
Auto Skip - Skip 10+ songs in each playlist with the factory CD Changer FF button. Or, skip to the end of a playlist
Auto Charge - Charges iPod battery and auto stops after 1 hour of non-use
Auto Playlist Select - If no play list are created, the interface auto selects the first 5 playlist on your iPod
Switching to Direct Mode allows you to control everything via the iPod itself, giving you access to all playlists
Compatible with all iPod and iPod mini models equipped with a dock connector and iPod software update 2004-04-28, or higher.

Compatibility list:
Compatibility List:
1998-04 300M
2001-up Caravan*
1998-04 Concorde
2001-up Cirrus
2001-04 Dakota
2001-03 Durango
1999-04 Grand Cherokee
1998-04 Intrepid
1998-04 LHS
2002-up Liberty
2000-05 Neon
2004-up Pacifica
2001-05 PT Cruiser
2002-05 Ram
2001-up Sebring
2001-up Stratus
2001-up Town and Country
2001-up Voyager*
2003-up Wrangler

Compatibility Notes:
Compatible factory stereos will have a "Mode" or "CD-C button"
Not Compatible with Chrysler's “RBQ” (6-disc in-dash radio), “RB1” and “RB4” (Navigation Radios), factory DVD Systems, or 2005-Up square face radios two large dial buttons
This adaptor emulates a CD Changer -- If your vehicle currently has a factory CD Changer installed, it must be unplugged as they cannot be connected to your factory radio simultaneously
This interface does not support artist, album, or song title information

Last edited:

Ocelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me a name, address, ill confirm shipping costs including insurance, ill get back to you with that cost.
You agree and send me a money order for 70 dollars CDN plus shipping/insurance, i ship the parcel to you upon receipt of the money order.

dac44444

Reaction score
Send me a name, address, ill confirm shipping costs including insurance, ill get back to you with that cost.
You agree and send me a money order for 70 dollars CDN plus shipping/insurance, i ship the parcel to you upon receipt of the money order.

Did you sell this?

Ocelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope - I still have it.
I need to clarify, it needs the expensive Apple lightning to 30 pin adapter to work with an iphone, but it does have a 2nd aux input that allows a headphone jack to work.

derekj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope - I still have it.
I need to clarify, it needs the expensive Apple lightning to 30 pin adapter to work with an iphone, but it does have a 2nd aux input that allows a headphone jack to work.

I will buy this if you still have it. I'm in BC.

Derek

Ocelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you PM me a Canada Post shipping address?
I'll package it up, get a shipping quote and get back to you seeking your approval prior to shipping.
I'll ship COD, that way CP becomes my escrow agent, COD charge is approx $7.50 plus shipping charges plus product charge.
My guess is it will be around $12.00 to ship, so about 100 dollars CDN all in.

derekj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you PM me a Canada Post shipping address?
I'll package it up, get a shipping quote and get back to you seeking your approval prior to shipping.
I'll ship COD, that way CP becomes my escrow agent, COD charge is approx $7.50 plus shipping charges plus product charge.
My guess is it will be around $12.00 to ship, so about 100 dollars CDN all in.

PM sent