Free Seats (for parts)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djtimyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently upgraded to leather seats in my '05, and now I need to get rid of the old dark gray seats:

You must be registered for see images attach

Drivers seat is intact but in sad shape - foam on the door side is crumbled.
Front Passenger seat is in good shape, but missing air-bag sensor.
Rear bench is in good shape.

All three seats are dirty. How dirty??

The front two have seat covers.

But why would you want dirty crumbled seats?

Need the frames? - That's there and in good shape!
Need the foam? That's two-thirds there!
Need just the rear bench? Free front seats included!!

Did I mention that they are FREE? Well... they are FREE!

I'd be willing to drive a little ways to delver them... I live in Northern Colorado.

Save these from the landfill... come get your "new" crumbled, air-bag-sensor-missing, dirty seats today!!

Please...

I'm waiting...

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you dont find anyone to get the whole set, id be interested in paying shipping for the factory seat covers if you would disassemble. Im all the way in ohio so whole seats arent really an option for me. Wife wants a project for her new sewing machine id like to use them as a template for some neoprene/suede covers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djtimyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you don't find anyone to get the whole set, id be interested in paying shipping for the factory seat covers if you would disassemble. I'm all the way in Ohio so whole seats aren't really an option for me. Wife wants a project for her new sewing machine id like to use them as a template for some neoprene/suede covers

You got it. I can stuff them into a Priority Mail box and it'll cost $7.15 - or I could just do first class and let you know the actual price. Let me know which you prefer - the seats are going to the landfill at the end of the week.

nohitter64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you dont find anyone to get the whole set, id be interested in paying shipping for the factory seat covers if you would disassemble. Im all the way in ohio so whole seats arent really an option for me. Wife wants a project for her new sewing machine id like to use them as a template for some neoprene/suede covers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Drew, when you are finished, I'd like to do the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

djtimyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seats are gone!

Latest posts

Members online