4 hella black magics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLDDDDD
MODS PLEASE DELETE

After some black friday shopping from the comfort of my couch, it was time to upgrade to an led bar so my hellas are up for sale.
4- hella black magics, they are hella 500's just have a coating inside to appear blacked out without having to tint the lens. 55watt, wired in pairs then together at the end of the loom to make it easier to wire down the window frame. Ran them up top for 2 years, only about 25hours if that on them. Lenses are perfect, rock guards have some wear on them but no holes and they snap on tight, just typical tree scratches etc and some of the white paint has worn off. Mounting screws work, have a slight bit of rust on them but no issues un-installing them.

New they are 70-80 a pair depending on where you get them, asking 100 for all 4 plus shipping.

Could meet in parkersburg wv, columbus or near there in southeast ohio, or will be in Cincinnati this coming weekend (dec 3-5)

Open to quote shipping anywhere.
Thanks!

Pics of each light, the close up cover is the most worn out of them, just showing how minor it actually is.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
always wanted some of them, like the look
Got me thinking now
So you went the way of the devil did you? :happy175:
If not sold in a while we'll talk......

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

always wanted some of them, like the look

Got me thinking now

So you went the way of the devil did you? :happy175:

If not sold in a while we'll talk......

Couldnt pass up a 30" for 99.99 at tractor supply. I loved them except always had to adjust them down when we put the kayak and the paddleboard on top. Thats the only problem i had with them and its not even a true "problem"

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump... traveling to Cincinnati this weekend, could bring them with me and meet up there