'03 Renegade with all the goodies - $5350

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD

A local family - all of whom own Jeeps - bought my KJ for their son who is a senior in High School. They surprised him with the gift by parking the KJ in his spot at school during the day and watched from a distance as he came out of class. Pretty cool.

Hated to see it drive down the street but very glad a Jeeping family is taking on to it's next stage of life
;)

Posted my reasons for selling over in the General Discussion section so I won't add to that here.

My Renegade is for sale. Located in Northern Ohio between Akron and Canton. She's been my favorite vehicle by far and I've owned WAY too many - fully built, ready for the trail or a date night. Runs great, meticulously maintained, all documentation and lots of extra parts to go with her. I'm firm on the price but we can talk - a little.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the Craigslist ad: 2003 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Built

Bob

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^doesn't matter what ****** is in it, it is worth the asking price and if I had the cash freed up I would just buy it but now is not good for me.

I hope it goes to someone on here that loves Jeeps and can appreciate the build on this one and the love and care this one got and continue the good care and Jeep Love. Bob's heart and soul is in this Jeep.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
One of the best built KJs in the country,
Not that I am bias or anything,
you know, not like I ever touched it or anything like that....:gr_grin::icon_razz::icon_razz:
But, built right all the way through
and Mudd Approved !

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone is going to get a great deal. I have done some upgrades to mine, but to bring it up to these standards would cost about as much as the price of this one - ready to ride.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUMP....................

Someone on here that appreciates a good Jeep needs to get this and have an awesome KJ and help Bob out at the same time.

Dave